2. Spice Club Subscription $7-8/month. A great idea for that hard to buy for person who has everything. New Spices + recipes every month - customizable for gluten free, vegetarian, etc. Cancer-fighting antioxidants! Make healthy and flavor packed synonymous. For our patients only - use the promo code BCWNUTRITION for $5 off a 6 or 12 month gift or subscription.
3. Thrive Market Subscription -$5 a month ($59.95 for the year). Major discounts on many natural and organic products. Most members make back that fee within the first two orders. All new members receive a 30-day free trial that begins when the first order is placed.
5. Essential Oil Cool Mist Diffuser: $20-35. The benefits of essential oils are incredibly diverse: soothing, energizing, or immune boosting to name just a few. Give the gift of self-care and a healthy, chemical-free way to make the house smell great this holiday season. Madelaine loves lavender or chamomile for relaxation, peppermint for focus or headaches, and thieves for an immune boost. .
9. For the tech-lover: Want to work on being more mindful, but need some structure? We love this nifty and compact HeartMath InnerBalance monitor (plugs into your phone) to improve your focus, memory, response to stress, and more by practicing just a few minutes each day. New Year's resolution anyone?? Be sure to get the the one that goes with either your iPhone or android device.
10. CSA Membership: price varies. What is a CSA?? - Great question. CSA Stands for Community Supported Agriculture. CSA allows city residents to have direct access to high quality, fresh produce grown locally by regional farmers. When you become a member of a CSA, you're purchasing a “share” of vegetables and possibly some other farm-fresh food items from a regional farmer. Usually something new with every box, so an added bonus is that this also helps you try new things. A very thoughtful gift for your foodie loved one.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly