When your appointment is scheduled, you'll quickly receive two emails from the sender App@IntakeQ.com. The first is a confirmation with instructions. The second is a secure pass-coded link to complete your Health History Intake forms prior to arrival.
Difficulty accessing that email? Here's a backup link to submit your Health History Intake Forms: https://intakeq.com/new/WJEbBg
Do you have recent lab testing or imaging reports you're planning on referencing during your visit? You will be able to securely upload those at the end of your Intake Forms. You can also have records faxed to 847-421-4531 or bring them with you to the visit.
2. INSURANCE INFORMATION
Please submit your insurance information at least 72 hours in advance - either within your Intake Forms or quickly send just the insurance information using this link.
- If you’ve submitted your insurance information at least 72 hours in advance of the appointment, you’ll be responsible for your portion of the office visit at the time of service (such as a co-pay). The front desk team will be able to provide you a handout with your specific insurance coverage information so you know what to expect moving forward.
- If you have not submitted your insurance information at least 72 hours in advance of the appointment, you’ll be responsible for the full cost of the day’s visit at the time of service. We'll still submit it to your insurance, and when the EOBs come back you may be refunded if your visit had coverage. The front desk will contact you several days after your initial visit with your specific insurance coverage expectations so you know what to expect moving forward for your recommended treatments.
- If you are a self-pay patient (including if you have Medicare/Medicaid), you’ll be responsible for the full cost of the day’s visit (ranging up to $275) at the time of service. You’ll be provided a sheet at the conclusion of the visit with the associated self-pay rates for treatments recommended to you.
3. DAY-OF REMINDERS
- Please wear relaxed clothing, without nylons / compression stockings.
- Don't forget to bring a form of identification and your insurance card.
- Check our location on GoogleMaps. When you pull into the corporate center, we’re the first suite on the right side, next to the leasing agent’s office.